Without doubt the best tank available for those looking to start keeping jellyfish at home.
The Jellyfish Art Cylinder Nano is a 2 Gallon (8 Litre) cylindrical aquarium designed specifically for the keeping of jellyfish.
With colour changing LED lighting, and a super-quiet pump, the Nano can create a beautiful display in any room.
If you fit any of the below criteria, then the Jellyfish Art Cylinder Nano will be great for you:
- Want to start a pet jellyfish collection
- Want an Easy to Set Up tank
- Quiet tank & attractive design
What’s in the box…
The Jellyfish Art Cylinder Nano Jellyfish Tank comes complete with:
- 1x Jellyfish Art Cylinder Nano Jellyfish Aquarium
- 1x Whisper quiet air pump
- 1x Colour Changing LED Light with Remote and Sensor
- 1x JellyBio Starter
- Feeding Pipette
- Chemi-Pure Blue Nano Packet
- Acrylic-friendly Cleaning Brush
What else you’ll need…
- 8 Litres of salted Reverse Osmosis (RO) water, at specific gravity (SG) 1.025. You can easily get this from two sources:
- Your live jellyfish! We sell a wide range of different species
- JellyBio Maintain, to keep on top of your water quality.
The Jellyfish Art Cylinder Nano is designed to be quick and easy for anyone to set up, with minimal maintenance required on a day to day basis. It’s designed for someone who wants to own jellyfish for the first time. A quick guide to maintenance is shown below:
- Feed your jellies once or twice a day – Read our Feeding Guide, it’s easy!
- Use the feeding pipette to blow settled food back into circulation when it settles on base of tank.
- 25% water change (2 litres).
- Add a cap-ful of JellyBio Maintain, to keep water parameters in check.
- Remove the filter sponge and rinse.
- 50% water change (4 litres).
- Add a cap-ful of JellyBio Maintain.
- Replace Chemi-Pure Blue Nano pack.
See the PDF Instruction Manual for full instructions on setup and use of the Jellyfish Art Cylinder Nano.
If you have any questions, ask us!