The Jellyfish Nano Aquarium C8 “3 Jellyfish Premium Starter Kit” is the perfect kit for those wanting to keep jellyfish and have all the tools at their disposal!
- 1x Jellyfish Nano Aquarium C8
- 3x Moon Jellyfish
- 1x Ocean Nutrition Instant Brine Shrimp
- 1 x Starter bacterias 20 ml
- 1x Chemi-Pure Blue Nano 1-Pack
- 1x NO3 test
- 1x Comfort Hydrometer
- 1x Red Sea Salt | 2 kg (60l)
- 1x cleaning set
Video of similar jellyfish aquarium:
This bundle includes the Jellyfish Aquarium nano C8 Jellyfish Tank, by far the easiest jellyfish aquarium for those looking to start keeping jellies.
It also includes 3x Moon Jellyfish, and a pack of Instant Brine Shrimp, which should be enough food to last 1-2 months.
We also include Starter bacterias, to get your tank’s water ready with nitrifying bacteria (What’s this? Read More)
Additionally the Starter Kit includes 1 Chemi-Pure Blue Nano pack, which keeps the pH of your water in check for the first month.
We include an No3 Test Kit, allowing you to quickly and easily test your water, meaning you can always stay on top of when water changes are necessary.
Colour Changing LEDs
With just a press of a button, easily change between a choice of 15 colours! Or use one of 4 modes to let the tank cycle between colours in a smooth relaxing manner!
Why Moon Jellyfish?
Moon Jellyfish are the most popular and easiest of our species to look after. With no sting and beautiful appearance, especially under the tank’s lighting; Moon Jellies are the perfect starter choice of species.
Moon Jellies can also ‘heal up’ damage from missed water changes or poor water quality, so can deal with mistakes you might make in your first time keeping jellies.
Other jellyfish species are still easy to maintain, but have their own unique traits which require closer attention than Moons.
We have hand-picked this combination of tank and jellyfish to be ideal for first-time jellyfish owners.
What Maintenance Is Required?
Jellyfish are no harder to keep than fish, you just need to follow some simple instructions!
- Feed 1-2 times per day.
- Use the feeding baster (included) to re-circulate food when it settles.
- Change 25% of the tank’s water every week.
- Add starter bacterias every week with your water change.
- Rinse the sponge filter every month.
- Change the Chemi-Pure Blue Nano pack every month.
- Clean up uneaten food debris as necessary (scrubbing brush included)
What Else Do You Need?
Just add water! You’ll need 8 litres of Salted RO Water (at SG 1.025), which you can obtain from most aquatic shops.
It’s best to get about double this amount of water, to allow yourself spare water for your first few weekly water changes.
We have a local aquatics shop finder here. 20 litres usually costs less than £5 from most aquatics shops.
Not got an aquatics shop local to you?
Try 20 l Barrel with salt watter instead, which we sell online.
The Jellyfish Starter Kit comes complete with:
- Jellyfish Aquarium Nano C8 Jellyfish Tank
- Starter bacterias 20 ml
- Instant Brine Shrimp Food
- LED Light with Remote
- Feeding Pipette
- Chemi-Pure Blue Nano (Single Pack)
- No3 test
- 1x Feeding baster
- 1x Acrylic-friendly scrubbing brush
- 1x Hydrometer to check water salinity
- 3x Moon Jellyfish (these are delivered separately, on a date of your choice – we discuss the delivery date with you to ensure no hiccups!)